New Year’s is a time to reflect, renew and set goals for what we want to accomplish in the coming year. As moms we are constantly striving to do better and be better for our kids and it’s no surprise that this shows in our news year’s resolutions.
The moms of the PLN staff are here to share with you our 2015 new year’s resolutions:
- Eat healthier. By which I mean: introduce the children to the colour green.
- Yell less. I need to take a lesson from Daniel Tiger and “take a deep breath and count to four” before I get mad.
- Stay off my phone and be present when I’m with my kids.
- Organize the tupperware drawer. (Ahahahaha I can’t believe I said that with a straight face; this may be the first broken resolution.)
- Make time for my hobby.
- Make time for my hubby.
- Ignore the mom-guilt and do something just for me.
- Get more sleep. I wish I could blame my baggy eyes on my child but really I need to stay off Pinterest after my preschooler’s bedtime.
We hope that if you stayed up to raise a glass to toast the new year last night, that your little one’s have let you sleep past 7. If you were up early this morning (as usual), then we wish you much coffee.
Happy New Year! We are looking forward to sharing it with you.
Have you made any new year’s resolutions this year? Share them in the comments.
*Opinions expressed are those of the author, and not necessarily those of Parent Life Network or their partners.