Parent Life Network is growing and looking for a strong leader to act as the right hand to our Managing Director. Your job will be to support the MD by running the day to day operations of Canada’s largest community of new and expecting parents.
Working with a small but dedicated and talented staff you’ll deliver on promises made to Canada’s top baby and parent brands while ensuring that our promise to our members of delivering valuable, timely and relatable offers and information is always at the forefront of everything we do.
You’ll have or quickly develop an in-depth understanding of digital marketing including email marketing, social media marketing, and event-based marketing.
You’ll be just as comfortable in the boardroom of Canada’s largest corporations as you are at the kitchen table of a mompreneur just starting out. You’ll be able to hold your own presenting to Canada’s leading agencies or leading a mommy group at a local community centre.
We follow the lead of our members and partners you’ll be able to keep up with changes, double down on what works and abandon what doesn’t.
Most importantly, you’ll be able to take top-level challenges and make them a reality without being micromanaged every step of the way.
In return, you’ll get a competitive salary, a flexible work environment, and a fabulous benefits plan.
- 3-5 years of experience working with digital marketers, web developers, and client services
- Must have a degree or diploma from a recognized 3 to 4-year post-secondary program at a Canadian college or university
- Hands-on project management and client management experience, equivalent to 2-3 years, specifically with the following:
- Understanding client/stakeholder objectives
- Problem-solving and developing business cases
- Coordinating with external clients/stakeholders and internal project teams
- Developing project plans and managing them through to execution
- Meeting and exceeding project goals
- Some knowledge, comfort, and experience in one or more of the following are required:
- Digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media and web
- Presentation skills for small groups
- Solutions sales in the parent, family or education sector
- Project management
- Community management
- An ability to predict conflicts (task, relationship and process) before they happen and prepare solutions to prevent, mitigate or resolve them
- An ability to uncover business opportunities from disparate information and turn them into program elements
- Comfortable managing up, down and across a small organization of cross-functional experts to achieve project KPIs
- Computer literate with knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software
- A passion for helping new parents is a must!
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interested in applying, please send your resume and a cover letter to both kimberly[at]parentlifenetwork.com and michael[at]parentlifenetwork.com
*Opinions expressed are those of the author, and not necessarily those of Parent Life Network or their partners.