Toronto: Join Us at The Baby Show and Save $3 off Admission!
Hey Toronto parents and parent-to-be! The Parent Life Network is going to be at The Baby Show this weekend and we’d love to see you there!
With over 100 national and local exhibitors, The Baby Show is Toronto’s premier pregnancy and early parenting event!
What to do at the show:
- Take in a guest speaker or two at the Parent Life Network Seminar Stage. There’s a little something for everyone with topics and speakers like author Ann Douglas, Starting Solids the Simple Way, 7 Baby Sleep Secrets, and Look Fabulous When You’re Expecting.
- Take some decent family photos at the Blacks #PicStop
- Get a complimentary massage to ease your achy body. Whether you’re pregnant or you’re sore from lifting your kids all day, this is a nice treat!
- Take a prenatal yoga class or learn baby massage on the Health & Wellness Mat
- Are you a Mombie? Get a free 15 minute sleep consultation with Kindersleep.
- Visit the Parent Life Network booth — we’d love to meet any PLNers attending the show!
Come on down to the Direct Energy Centre (Hall D), Exhibition Place, on March 28th (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and March 29th (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.). You could even win free swag and prizes!
But don’t pay the $15 admission at the door; buy your ticket online and save $3 by using this exclusive PLN discount: PLN3