Hey Ottawa parents and parent-to-be! What are you doing this weekend?
Did you know that The Baby Show is in town?
If you’ve got babies in your arms or on your mind, The Baby Show is the place to be. With over 100 national and local exhibitors, The Baby Show is the largest pregnancy and early parenting show in Canada’s capital!
What to do at the show:
- Take in a guest speaker or two at the Parent Life Network Seminar Stage. There’s a little something for everyone with topics and speakers like Jessica Martin-Weber of the Leaky Boob (I’m a bit starstruck here guys, she’s one of my faves), How to Choose the Right Baby Carrier, 7 Baby Sleep Secrets, and Cloth Diapers: Hippie Hogwash or Sustainable Solution?
- Get a complimentary massage to ease your achy body. Whether you’re pregnant or you’re sore from lifting your kids all day, this is a nice treat!
- Let your little ones romp in the Tiny Hoppers Fun Zone where they can enjoy arts and crafts and a bouncy castle.
- Are you a Mombie? Get a free 15 minute sleep consultation with Kindersleep.
- Discover and sample new products and services designed just for new parents!
Come on down to the EY Centre, Hall 2 (4899 Uplands Dr.) March 21st (9 a.m. to 6 p.m.) and March 22nd (10 a.m. to 5 p.m.). You could even win free swag and prizes! But don’t pay the $12 admission at the door; buy your ticket online and save $2 by using this exclusive PLN discount code: PLN2
*Opinions expressed are those of the author, and not necessarily those of Parent Life Network or their partners.